Split Loom Wire Tubing
• Color: Black
• Material: Polyethylene
• Temperature Range -40F to 200F (-40C to 93oC)
• Split Wire Looms allow for the addition or removal of cables without disassembly
• Light weight, economical, Fast and Easy to Install.
• Resistant to abrasion, cleaning solvents, gasoline, oil and other chemicals.
• Ideal solution in applications where ease of installation is of primary importance
• Provides ultimate protection against depreciation and crushing damage while increasing service life of your cables
• UV resistant and provides protection against UV damage
• Available in wide range of sizes that conform to most cables, wires and hose diameters
• Prevents fire hazards caused by unprotected cables or wires
• Wire split loom may be used for automotive and industrial wire harnesses, marine wire protection, efficient harness assembly, wire and cable environment protection, easy breakouts for custom installations, and abrasion protection."