Releasable Nylon 6/6 Cable Ties
• .30 wide
• Easy-to-use. Just press tab, release, remove, reposition or reuse. No need to cut ties to add or remove bundled cables.
• Smooth, rounded edges do not cut insulation - or hands - and are comfortable to work with
• Closely spaced positive-locking teeth allow these ties to be finely adjusted to fit bundles of all sizes
• Head and Pawl are integrally molded for added strength and durability
• Self-locking, one-piece, low-profile head conserves space.
• .19 wide
• The extended tab end of releasable cable ties permits easy release and reuse even after tie as been pulled up snug by hand
• To release, grasp the head of the cable tie, deflect release tab and pull the cable tie away from the bundle
• Temperature Rating: -40°F to 185°F
• Flammability Rating: UL 94 V-2
• Standard cross section features a curved tip for easy threading and handling
• Versatile cable ties can be used in countless applications
• One-piece construction for consistent performance and reliability
• Lowest threading force of any one-piece cable tie in the industry
• Curved tip is easy to pick up from flat surfaces and allows faster initial threading to speed installation
Natural Cable Ties
• Nylon 6/6 - General Purpose
• For indoor use
UV Black Cable Ties
• Greater resistance to damage caused by ultraviolet light – indoor or outdoor use
• UV Black Nylon 6/6 is used in continuous or extended exposure to outdoor sunlight.
• The nylon cable tie is a weather resistant grade, enduring additional ultraviolet (UV) light.
• This grade is produced by incorporating stabilizers in the nylon resin. UV Stabilized Nylon cable ties are available only in black.